For the best results, try to do this exercise everyday
Step One : Relax
Relax, The goal is to release mental and muscular tension, relax in mind and body, let go and slow down your brain waves so you enter alpha state and open your subconscious mind to new, positive pictures and ideas.
Step Two : Visualize
Picture whatever you desire. Do your picturing in the present tense because subconscious mind knows no past or future. See it, visualize, imagine the situation you desire now, in as many details as possible. Feel the pleasure, feel the emotions your new Good will produce within you. Pictured your new Good for a few minutes.
Step Three: Affirmation
Open your eyes slowly and become aware of the room around you. You can reinforce the exercise by affirming aloud:
“I am now fully awake and happier and healthier than ever before.”
The Wheel of Fortune Technique
The General Board :
1. Make one general, overall board or wheel that covers all the different areas of your life.
2. Dividing up the poster board or cardboard into four or five different areas, for example :
5) the spiritual quest.
3. Look through books and magazines and find bright, happy pictures that illustrate the state of health, business success, family unity, etc, you wish to manifest in your life. Paste the different pictures in the area they belong to.
4. In the middle of your board, write a positive affirmation or blessing dedicating your board to the Highest Good for your self and all humanity.
The Specific Board :
1. Make specific boards or wheels of fortune for the different areas of your life. For example, you can make an entire board about prosperity, or about love, or about health.
2. Follow the same principle as described above. Find bright, happy pictures that illustrate the positive outcome you are going to manifest.
Important Points :
1. Keep it secret.
Don’t show it to other people and don’t talk about it.
2. Look at it every day
Look at your wheel every single day for a few minutes when you are alone.
3. Be careful
The power of visualization is immense, so choose your pictures with care. Do not use pictures that are limiting, dark, or negative. Choose bright, bold, happy, colorful pictures for yourself. And don’t clutter up your board with too many images either because it can be confusing.
4. Don’t Compromise
This is not an intellectual exercise, so you don’t have to be logical about the Good you picture. Picture what you really want, not what other people want for you or what you think you should, could, or can have. Listen to the wisdom of your heart and picture what you really deeply and sincerely want to manifest in your life.
Use background paper of different colors for different subject:
a. Green or gold for prosperity
b. White or yellow for spiritual growth and understanding.
c. Orange or bright yellow for health and energy.
d. Blue for intellectual achievement
e. Rose or pink for love and harmony.
6. Bless your board:
Dedicate your board to the Highest Good by placing a spiritual symbol or blessing on your board.
THE POWER OF ALPHA
What is alpha? Alpha is what we call the state we’re in when our brain waves slow down to about half their normal frequency. This happens naturally just before we fall asleep and as we wake up in the morning.
THE POWER OF FOCUS
Is the warrior’s prayer